A Real Republic would be based I believe on the following principles;
A Bill if rights so to speak
1. The right of the individual to live in a free market society
2. The right of the individual to private property,without being punished for this ownership by coercive taxation
3. The right of the individual to retain all earnings while not subsidising other parties involuntarily
4. The right of the individual to live through mutually beneficial exchange with others rather than relying on State handouts or patronage
5. The right to a fully backed non-fiat currency which would act as a true store of value and medium of exchange.
6. The right to live in a productive society rather than a consumption led,credit driven,inflationary bubble
7. The right of the individual to real, market decided interest rates and not artificially low ones created by governments
Needs alot of work,
Could be the start of an Irish libertarian movement, a platform
The Subvertive party?
Partners: link directory | A Blogin Blog Directory | BlogCatalog | Blogs Directory | Ldmstudio Directory | Blog Directory Submission | Blog Directory | BLOG DIRECTORY, Submit blog free, Promote Blog, Best directory | | | | | | blogville.us |
Add blog to our directory. | Million Blogs Online | The ultimate blog directory | Blog Listings | Blog Directory | www.fractionallyreserved.com
All Subvertive Content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. You can do whatever you like with it. :)